Patients & Visitors
Visiting Hours and Guidelines
We encourage loved ones to visit patients and we make every effort to provide a safe and comfortable environment for our patients and visitors. While receiving care, patients have the right to decide who may or may not visit, and those visitors are allowed without regard to race, color, national origin, language, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or socioeconomic status.
Our staff and caregivers understand the important role that visitors and support persons play and every effort is made to ensure that our patients’ support person is embraced as a valued member of the care team.
- To safeguard the comfort of all our patients, visitors are asked to talk quietly and leave promptly when visiting hours have ended.
- The visiting times and/or the number of visitors may be limited in certain circumstances – and vary unit by unit – to protect the health, safety, and privacy of our patients.
- If visitors are not feeling well or have an illness that can be transferred to our patients, please refrain from visiting.
- Visitors must follow infection control precautions, keep noise to a minimum, refrain from taking photographs or videos, and comply with restrictions on smoking, alcohol and illegal substances.
- Before entering and after leaving your loved one’s room, make sure to wash your hands.
- All children must be in the company of a responsible adult and may not be left unattended.
Visiting hours at PRMC are from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Visitors can be good medicine, and we encourage family and friends to visit during these hours.
Remember that patients in a hospital need rest, so please plan accordingly. Thanks for your cooperation.
Following are general guidelines for visitors:
- Pampa Regional Medical Center is a smokefree institution. Tobacco use of any kind is not permitted in any of the facilities or on medical grounds.
- Visitors must dress appropriately and must wear shirts and shoes.
- No more than two visitors are allowed at the bedside at one time. Visitors in semi-private rooms should be considerate of both patients.
- People with colds, sore throats or any contagious diseases should not visit patients.
- Visits should be kept short.
- Visitors should maintain a quiet environment and avoid unnecessary noise.
- Visitors may be asked to leave the room during tests or treatments or when the doctor or nurse needs to see the patient. Liberal visiting arrangements may be made for families of surgical patients on the day of surgery.
Pampa Regional Medical Center Auxiliary maintains a group of on-call chaplains.
To request the on-call chaplain, call the hospital operator and the on-call chaplain will be contacted.
Pampa Regional Medical Center’s Cafeteria is opened to visitors, employees and the general public for breakfast and lunch Monday through Friday.
Breakfast: 7:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
Lunch: 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Pampa Regional Medical Center’s Gift Shop is located adjacent to the main east entrance of the hospital.
All proceeds benefit the Pampa Regional Medical Center Auxiliary.
The Gift Shop is open Monday-Wednesday 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Get Well Cards
Click on any of the links below to send a Get Well Card.
- Blue Mountain Greeting Cards
- Hallmark Cards
- EHC Virtual Cheercards
B&G Floral & Events